Saturday, February 19, 2011

 This is a tag that I made using a large shipping tag that I buy at Staples. I stamped the background with 3 or 4 colors of Tim Holtz distress ink. (not sure of the colors). sprayed it with glimmer mist and stamped it with butterflies using white ink.Stamped a face, crown and saying, lace and beads across the bottom with some bling, butterflies and few small roses and thats my tag. I put fibers through the hole in the top because I love the look of them.






This was my first tag that I made. Some Tim Holtz distressing ink and glimmer mist  for the background. Stamped and a feather and flower in front of it with a button and bling in the center of the flower. I added a key and garment pin with a heart on it and that was my first tag. I was so proud of it because I had never done anything but a little stamping on them.






This tag is sprayed with glimmer mist. It is stamped lightly with a vintage writing with butterflies stamped over that. I went over the butterflies with some stickles to make them sparkle. Added some glimmer mist sprayed lace and beads to the bottom with a rose that I used my own made glimmer mist on. A little butterfly behind the rose and a small shipping tag added to the top that is stamped with social butterfly. On the edge of the small tag I put a butterfly attached to a mini clothespin.

No comments:

Post a Comment